Beautiful Fundraising Christmas Cards From Children's Original Artwork
How It Works
The first thing you need to do if you wish to participate in this year's Christmas card fundraiser is to register your school or group. You can do this either by filling in our online registration form or by calling us on 01233 624462 or 0800 612 7381.
At the beginning of the Autumn term, we will send you your Christmas fundraising artwork pack which contains everything you need to participate.
Fundraising Christmas card artwork pack contains:
- A4 paper for the children for their artwork
- Artwork Guidelines
- Order forms are printed on the reverse of the artwork paper for ease of use
- Posters to display in school
- A return label to send your artwork box back to us
Here is a step by step guide to how the Schools Christmas card fundraiser works:
- Children complete their Christmas card fundraiser artwork on the A4 paper provided. In our experience this works best if it is done in class, however many schools do send this home as a weekend project.
- The teacher labels the reverse of each Christmas card picture with a pre numbered label (supplied) and only has to fill out the child's name and class.
- Christmas card fundraiser artwork is then sent home to parents with a letter and label order form (both provided). Order forms are personalised to your school and can carry details of who you wish cheques to be made payable to.
- When the Christmas card fundraiser orders come back to school, you remove the money and bank it.
- Pack the Christmas card artwork and order forms back into the box we sent you.
- When all Christmas card fundraiser orders have been collected, seal your box and affix the return label. Call us and we will arrange your collection. The deadline for this is normally around the October half term, but will depend on the date you have given us for your Christmas cards to be delivered back to you.
- When we receive your Christmas card fundraiser artwork and all orders have been logged on our system, we will send you an invoice to cover the production costs of your cards. This will leave you with £1.00 for every pack of Christmas cards that has been ordered. The payment for this must be received by us before your cards are dispatched back to school.
- Christmas cards are delivered back to you on the agreed date, packed by class to make distribution easy.